WRITING
WRITING.
It is worldwide known that in Spain the Three Wise Men bring children toys. However, as we are studying the English culture, I have decided that It could be amazing to write a letter to Santa Claus. He could know who we are and bring us some toys too. Try to follow the same structure I give you. After your post, you can read the letters of your friends.
Ready?
(Click on the image)

Hi Manuel Eloy,
ReplyDeleteI have very much enjoyed browsing through the festive activities, which you have posted on your blog. I am very confident that at this time of year students would very happily engage with them.
Furthermore, I think you should be commended for the use of Padlet in this given activity, which will undoubtedly encourage students to interact with each other through the medium of English.
Given the fact that your activity is aimed at Year 6 Primary students, perhaps this could then be followed up when they return after the holidays with another activity which may include written descriptions of the presents they received together with photo and video evidence. It may also be a good idea for students then to carry out a short investigative project in which they could compare what they asked for in their letters with what they were given.
How does that sound?
Best wishes,
Peter