SPEAKING
SPEAKING.
Christmas Carols are really typical in the United Kingdom. At Christmas, it is normal listening them in family gatherings or in the church. In Spain happens the same. In the following video, you can listen some of the most typical english Christmas Carols.
Record you singing a Christmas carol. Chose one of them and upload it to TIK TOK. Use some costumes to do it more exciting.
It will be fantastic!
Good luck!

Hi Eloy,
ReplyDeleteI feel that your blog is structured perfectly with innovative activities. Firstly, I love this activity because it is very current to young kids. Moreover, it belongs with the pleasures of the kids of this age. But I think the colour of the letter is too many pale as many in the statement in the main page as in the post. And, maybe I would use other design more informal to catch the attention and interest of the teenagers.
Anyway, the blog is wonderful!!