LISTENING

 LISTENING.

Hi again. 
In the morning, we studied the Christmas festivity around the world. In some countries, there is an important person who is in charge of distributing the presents of the children. Do you Know who is he? Would you like to know something interesting about this man? Watch the following video and answer the questions. 
Good luck!






After watching the video, I would like you to do the following activity. It is an interactive activity in which you have to fill the gaps. It is easy to do it if you paid attention at class during the morning.


(Click on the picture to access)





Comments

  1. Hi, Manuel Eloy! I find this resource you have designed to work on the listening very good. How have you created it? I think giving the children the opportunity to make sure that what they are listening they are understanding it it is very enriching. They will also gain confidence. Well done! Cheers, Nerea.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment